Welcome to AlbastakiOnline.com (“Site”). The owner of the Site is Abdul Razzaq Mohiddin Abdulla Trading Est., a sole establishment registered in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) under license number 204795 (“we”, “our” or “us”), and provides website features and other products and services to you (“Services”) when you visit, inquire, or purchase at AlbastakiOnline.com.
The standard Terms and Conditions written on this web-page shall manage your use of our website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. Please read them carefully.
By becoming familiar with and following our policies, you’ll help us maintain a safe environment for all, and be able to avoid interruptions that might come from inadvertent violations of our rules.
1. License and Site Access
AlbastakiOnline.com grants you a limited license to access this site and not to download or modify it. This license does not include any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of this site or its contents, or any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by AlbastakiOnline.com.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
All contents included in or made available in the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of AlbastakiOnline.com or the property of our suppliers and licensors. We (or our suppliers and licensors, as the case may be) retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Services, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
3. Your Membership Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. AlbastakiOnline.com and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion. Your registration as a Member on this website will be provided by Abdul Razzaq Mohiddin Abdulla Trading Est. and Mohiddin Al Bastaki Co. only. Please protect your account information.
4. Product Availability
- The products are offered within the limits of available stocks, it being specified that AlbastakiOnline.com does its best to ensure that the majority of products are always available.
- In the event that a particular item is no longer available, customer can send an inquiry stating the required quantity and the urgency needed. Then, we can arrange to import the item for you.
- The availability of articles is updated as regularly as possible. However, especially for items with limited stocks, despite our vigilance, glitches may occur between the time the customer places the order and the time it has been confirmed or paid, resulting in possible discrepancies between the item being available or sold out.
After the order has been placed, we will be sending you the proforma invoice for your confirmation. Once confirmed, items will be checked and prepared based on the actual inventory. Quantities in the final invoice may vary from the confirmed proforma invoice.
5. Payment and Billing
- Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through phone call.
- Payment. We are accepting cash, cheque, or through telegraphic transfer. The mode of payment and any credit terms will vary per member depending on the agreement set between the two parties.
- Cancelling Order. You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- Our Cancellation. We may cancel your order(s) if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
6. Delivery and Shipping Details
After the invoice has been finalized and payment has been made, we will contact the customer directly through email or phone call to arrange the delivery of the order. Customer has also the option to collect the goods from the physical store.
Delivery and shipping of the goods will only proceed after the payment has been done or as agreed.
7. Return and Exchange Policy
We offer you a 14-day return policy. If you are not happy with any product or if there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
All you need to do is contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +971 4 226 9005 to initiate the process.
Once the product has been evaluated and it’s eligible for return, we will issue a store credit that you can use to order a replacement item or you can use it on your next purchase. It will be valid for 6 months. Alternatively, we can process a refund to your account.
Original copy of invoice will be required for submission.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, as applied in the Emirate of Dubai.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, blackouts, embargoes).